Work with us
Hedge-Tech is a leader in the field of financial risk management and financial analytics. We invest heavily in advanced methodologies and analytical platforms to be on the forefront of risk management and support our clients in their toughest decisions. Working with us provides deep intellectual challenges, which is why we believe in investing in our people. We strive to provide a fulfilling work environment with strong professional challenges together with work life balance.
Who we are
Hedge-Tech is an established financial startup (10+ years), with a large market presence in Israel and Europe.
We empower our clients (banks, insurance companies and financial institutions) to manage their financial exposure and solve complex challenges.
We are building our next gen-cloud platform using cutting edge technologies, design patterns and algorithms, 2020 is going to be an interesting year with a lot framework foundation activity and we are looking for a senior developer with a go-get-it attitude to join our dev team in a leading role.
We are a small company, based in Tel-Aviv, with a family-oriented atmosphere and a noticeable emphasis on work-life-balance.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a dev team environment supported by economists.
- Architect and build a scalable backend application in the cloud, mostly from the ground up.
- Design the APIs and framework supporting frontend development for a dynamic web application.
- Understand repeatable automated processes for building the application, test it, document it, and deploy it at scale.
- Breaths Linux
- Sleepwalks Python, DJANGO
- Practiced with Docker containers and orchestration (both locally and on the cloud)
- Comfortable with AWS (EC2, ECS, Fargate, Beanstalk etc.)
- Obsessive about proper CI/CD processes
- Enjoys the art of software architecture (data models, REST APIs, design patterns etc.)
- Proficient with Agile Methodology and best practices
- Experience developing large scale web applications and serverless APIs
- At least 5 years of coding experience in OO languages (2+in Python)
- Directly managed 1+ programmers
- Backend business logic design and implementation
- Able to mentor and review Junior programmers
- Advanced CI/CD and DevOps technologies (defining CI workflows in Jenkins or other CI systems, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or alternative)
- Experience with .net a plus (our legacy software)
- Web frameworks, including: React, Angular
- Startup experience
- Open source contributions – strong bonus